CxEnergy will once again bring together hundreds of leading commissioning experts, energy management professionals, MEP engineers, HVAC testing professionals, facility managers, and building owners under one roof. The technical program at CxEnergy includes more than 30 sessions on various topics presented by industry experts.
Contribute your knowledge and expertise by submitting an abstract today!
Please note that all presentations will have a 60 min. runtime, and must allot time for audience questions. Deadline for submissions is September 16, 2022
Topics of Interest:
- Case studies in commissioning and energy management in buildings and facilities
- Building envelope/enclosures
- advances in building automation and control technologies
- Testing, adjusting, & balancing or other specialty testing
- Cybersecurity, data analytics, data integration and loT topics
- Commissioning of specific market sectors (e.g. education, health care, datacenters, etc.)
- Distributed energy resources (renewables, microgrids, storage, etc.)
- Lighting and lighting control systems
- Pertinent regulatory, standards, and management system topics
- Water management and conservation
- Occupancy wellness issues and sustainability
- Business-oriented presentations related to commissioning and energy management
Check out more than 100 videos of past CxEnergy presentations on the ACG YouTube channel.
For more information, contact the event team at email@example.com or call (202) 737-7775
CxEnergy Technical Sessions will be submitted for AIA LUs.CxEnergy Returns to Crowds Eager to Network and Present on Groundbreaking Commissioning and Energy Projects CxEnergy 2023 Announces Preliminary Technical Program »