Event’s Popular Technical Program is Industry Leader in Commissioning &
Energy Management Continuing Education
For Immediate Release
Contact: Ed Armstrong (202) 737-7775, email@example.com
(Washington, D.C., September 10, 2019)—The premier event in commissioning, energy management, and building analytics and diagnostics, CxEnergy 2020, issued a call for abstracts for presentations at its technical program. The event takes place April 6-9, 2020 in San Diego, CA at the Hilton San Diego Bayfront.
CxEnergy draws hundreds of the nation’s leading commissioning experts, energy management professionals, MEP engineers, HVAC testing professionals, facility managers and building owners. Presentation topics include, but are not limited to:
• Case studies in commissioning and energy management in buildings and facilities (particularly featuring the owner perspective)
• Lighting, particularly in the area of advanced lighting control systems
• Building envelope/enclosure
• Advances in building automation and control technologies
• Cyber security, data analytics, data integration and IoT topics
• Market sector case studies (e.g. health care, education, data centers)
• Distributed energy resources (renewables, microgrids, storage etc.)
• Water conservation
• Occupancy wellness issues
• Pertinent regulatory, standards and management system topics.
CxEnergy has placed an Abstract Submission Form on its website for submitting presentation topics and speaker information. Deadline for submission is September 30, 2019. For more information, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call (202) 737-7775.
CxEnergy Technical Presentation attendees earn AIA (LU/HSW or LU), USGBC LEED General Education, CxA and EMP continuing education credits for presentations. The credits are widely applicable for other certifications and professional licenses (attendees should check with their certification or licensing body).
More than 75 videos from past CxEnergy presentations are available on the CxEnergy YouTube Channel.ACG to Conduct CxA Workshop & Exam Sept. 23 in Dallas In Conjunction with the Critical Facilities Summit EMA Conducting Free Webinar: “Essential Techniques and Calculations for Energy Managers & Commissioning Authorities »