CxEnergy takes COVID-19 seriously and is committed to the safety and well- being of every conference attendee.
CxEnergy has adopted preventative measures to reduce the potential spread of the COVID-19 virus at our conference in accordance with guidance provided by the U.S. Centers for Disease Control as well as all applicable requirements imposed by federal, state, or local health authorities. CxEnergy is working closely with Caribe Royale Orlando Resort to promote healthy behaviors that reduce the spread of the virus, such as social distancing, frequent hand washing, encouraged mask wearing and the use of hand sanitizer.
Practicing safe distancing is an important sign assuring attendees, staff, and Sponsors/Exhibitors that we have prioritized their health and safety. We plan to accomplish this by implementing several procedures, such as:
- Increased sanitation stations throughout meeting space
- Signage to indicate safe spacing for social distancing
- CxEnergy Branded PPE kits will be handed out to each participant to maintain a level of confidence throughout the meeting that their safety is important to us.
- Red, Yellow, Green lanyards will be available to all attendees for a comfort level visual to other attendees:
- Red: No Contact
- Yellow: Elbows Only
- Green: Handshakes, Hugs and High Fives
- Those who have tested positive for COVID-19, are waiting for COVID-19 test results, or are experiencing COVID-19 symptoms, should not attend.
With the COVID-19 crisis continuously evolving, we will continue to engage health and security experts on any anticipated measures that could impact CxEnergy 2022.