CxEnergy 2022 Announces Preliminary Technical Program
Industry Trailblazers to Share Case Studies on Groundbreaking Commissioning & Energy Management Projects
For Immediate Release
Contact: Anna Kosova (202) 737-7775, email@example.com
(Washington, D.C., November 23, 2021)—The premier event in commissioning, energy management, and building analytics and diagnostics, CxEnergy 2022, announced its preliminary technical program today. The event takes place April 19-22, 2022 in Orlando, FL at the Caribe Royale.
CxEnergy draws hundreds of the nation’s leading commissioning experts, energy management professionals, MEP engineers, HVAC testing professionals, facility managers and building owners. Presentation topics include:
- Case studies in commissioning and energy management in buildings and facilities (particularly featuring the owner perspective)
- Market sector case studies (e.g. health care, education, data centers, correctional facility, industrial campus)
- Efficiency, sustainability, resiliency and security – redefining auditing
- Reducing energy by utilizing Existing Building Commissioning (EBCx) without capital investments
- Advances in building automation and control technologies
- Automated functional testing
- Fault detection & diagnostics
- Real-time IAQ data for managing key HVAC system infrastructures
- ASHRAE’s Building Readiness and Reopening: guidance and case studies
- Better buildings for a more sustainable future
- Fundamentals of test & balance for engineers, Cx & energy providers
CxEnergy Technical Presentation attendees earn AIA (LU/HSW or LU), USGBC LEED General Education, CxA and EMP continuing education credits for presentations. The credits are widely applicable for other certifications and professional licenses (attendees should check with their certification or licensing body). View the preliminary program on the CxEnergy Website.
More than 100 videos from past CxEnergy presentations are available on the CxEnergy YouTube Channel.
The CxEnergy Expo Hall showcases a wide variety of products including controls, software, instruments, metering devices and services targeted specifically to commissioning, energy management, engineering and testing firms. The CxEnergy Exhibitor Prospectus is available here. Event information and the latest updates and online registration are available at www.CxEnergy.com.CxEnergy 2021 Announces Preliminary Technical Program EMA Associate Members SkyFoundry and BASSG Team Up for Panel on Distributed Architecture »